Brébeuf and my live score for psaltery is going to be performed once more at Bury Art Gallery on 18th February! If you missed it at Manchester Jewish Museum in November last year then now is your chance to see it at this brilliant free live event.
Video Jam will be bringing together some of their favourite live scores from their catalogue of previous events, and I’m very flattered to be included. It is part of the European Network of Cultural Centres (ENCC) conference 2016. The programme will be as follows:
– 2 Koi Karp scoring ‘Untitled (YMA Sumac Waiting)’ by Graeme Cole. First performed at Video Jam at Title Art Prize 2013
– Mary Stark and Chaines commissioned piece ‘Film as Fabric, Thread and Lace’ for SPACES tour 2014
– O>L>A scoring ‘I, Dismantled ‘ by Paul Daly. First performed at Video Jam at The Whitworth re-opening 2015
– HORRID scoring ‘The Time That Remains ‘ by Soda Jerk. First performed at Video Jam at AND Festival, Liverpool Cathedral 2013
– Alex Cottrell scoring ‘Brébeuf’ by Stephen Broomer. First performed at Video Jam at Manchester Jewish Museum 2015
Hope to see you there!